Trustmade Provide The Best Offroad Adventure Gear
Views: 43 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-26 Origin: Site
Electric Bikes are becoming more and more popular in China because of their advantages in energy saving, lightness, environmental protection, and safety, and they have become the most popular means of transportation for urban and rural residents. So what are the main features and basic characteristics of the Electric Bike? Let's take a look together.
Here is the content list:
Main features of the Electric Bike
Basic characteristics of Electric Bike transportation
(1) Easy to drive. As long as you can ride an ordinary bicycle, you can ride an Electric Bike without special training. It can travel 50~60km on a single charge, which can meet the travel needs of many groups such as office workers, middle-aged and elderly people, and rural users. The Electric Bike can be used during the day and charged at night, which not only saves time but also saves some money on electricity bills during the charging period, saving money for Electric Bike users.
(2) Low price. In China, the price of a foldable ebike is much cheaper than cars. The price of an ordinary Electric Bike is 1000~2000 RMB, and the price of a better one is about 3000 RMB, which is more suitable for ordinary consumers.
(3) Energy saving and environmental protection: Electric Bikes use electricity, so they do not need to consume the scarce oil resources, which can effectively alleviate the problem of oil shortage in China. Electric bicycles are more environmentally friendly than cars and motorcycles because they do not emit any exhaust emissions, pollution, or noise during driving.
(1) According to the "General Technical Conditions for Electric Bicycles" (GB17761-1999), "The speed of electric bicycles must be controlled below 20km/h and must be driven on non-motorized roads." However, the current situation is that the foldable ebike, which is supposed to be a slow-speed vehicle, generally exceeds 20km/h and can even reach 60km/h, which is comparable to the speed of a small car. In road sections with complicated road conditions, the speed is faster than that of ordinary bicycles, so there is a certain degree of danger.
(2) Electric Bikes can generally travel 25km on a single charge, making them suitable for short and medium-distance travel, usually during peak commuting hours.
(3) Electric Bikes are more flexible than cars and bicycles and have a faster start speed. However, since they are heavier than ordinary bicycles, their balance is not easy to grasp and their inertia is relatively large, so it is not easy to keep riding in a straight line for a long time.
(4) Electric bicycles are similar to ordinary bicycles in appearance, so cyclists are easily intimidated on roads where motor vehicles and non-motor vehicles are mixed. Intersections with high traffic flow are the most common locations for electric bicycle accidents.
Above are the main features and basic characteristics of the Electric Bike, if you are interested in Electric Bike, or foldable ebike, you can contact us, our website is https://www.trust-made.com/.