Trustmade Provide The Best Offroad Adventure Gear
Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-06 Origin: Site
A foldable e-bike is an innovative electric bicycle. The design concept is derived from the old bicycle with large front wheels and small rear wheels, giving people a unique feeling. The rider can sit upright, put his hands on his side to steer the helm, operate the accelerator and brakes with his fingers, and place his feet firmly on the footstool. The rider does not need to step on the pedals, thus saving a lot of physical energy. So do you know how to use e-bikes correctly?
Here is the content list:
How to ride an e-bike correctly?
What should I pay attention to when buying an e-bike?
What are the operating points of a foldable bicycle when riding?
1. Insert the key into the lock hole of the car and rotate it to the front panel to light up.
2. Align the e-bike, sit on the vehicle, support both feet or one foot on the ground, and control the trolley with a slow rotation speed with the right hand after sitting. After the e-bike moves forward, adjust it according to the traffic conditions and adjust it according to the traffic conditions. Feel to adjust the speed of the car.
3. In front of obstacles, relax the acceleration handle, and according to the speed of the vehicle and the current situation, the left hand cooperates with the rear wheel to break and decelerate, and the right hand is the front wheel brake lever.
1. According to your own needs and preferences, choose the right specifications, styles, and colors.
2. Support the parking bracket and check the appearance to see if the paint is peeling off, the electroplating is bright, the seat cushion, the schoolbag rack, the pedals, the steel ring, the handle, and the basket are in good condition.
3. Under the guidance of the seller, perform the actual operation according to the instructions. Try the switch key and battery lock to be safe, reliable, and easy to use. If the battery key is tight, use the other hand to push the battery down slightly when switching. Turn on the switch, turn the shift knob, check the effect of step-less speed change and braking, and check whether the bike motor runs smoothly and normally. The wheels should rotate flexibly without a sense of stagnation, the controller's power display is normal, the shifting transition is smooth, and there is no shock at the start, and the wheel rotation sound is soft, and there is no abnormal impact.
4. For multi-function and luxury e-bikes, check whether all functions are intact and normal.
5. After purchase, collect all the accessories, invoices, chargers, certificates, manuals, three-guarantee cards, etc., and keep them properly. Some manufacturers have established a user filing system, please follow the instructions for filing in order to enjoy after-sales service.
To ride this car, you first need to sit upright, put your hands on your side to steer the helm, operate the accelerator and brakes with your fingers, and place your feet firmly on the footstool. The seat design and specifications of the foldable e-bikes are very user-friendly, and the rider does not need to step on the pedals, saving a lot of physical energy. From the front, the rider is like sitting on a high stool in a bar, driving at a speed of 17 kilometers per hour, which is eye-opening.
Trustmade has developed a variety of e-bikes and conducted a lot of tests before leaving the factory to ensure quality. Trustmade is committed to select high-quality materials, professional design and production team, and integrate cutting-edge technology into product development, only to create perfect and trustworthy exquisite products. As long as the foldable e-bike is not damaged by humans during the warranty period, Trustmade will provide a free warranty. If you are in the e-bike business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.