Trustmade Provide The Best Offroad Adventure Gear
Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-17 Origin: Site
E-bike refers to a mechatronics personal vehicle that uses storage batteries as auxiliary energy sources based on ordinary bicycles, and is equipped with a motor, controller, storage battery, handlebars, and other operating components and display instrument system.
Here is the content list:
1.How did e-bikes develop?
2.How to buy an e-bike?
3.How to maintain the e-bike?
The history of the development of e-bikes in China is generally recognized in the industry as three stages of development: the initial stage of e-bikes, the stage of initial large-scale production, and the stage of over-speed development.
The initial stage of e-bikes is also known as the early experimental production stage of e-bikes. This stage is mainly to explore the key technologies of the four major parts of e-bikes, the motor, battery, charger, and controller.
The reason why the second stage is called the initial stage of production scale is that there are several opportunities to promote e-bikes during this period, making the e-bikes that were difficult in the initial stage ushered in the spring. The development of the industry has entered a large scale.
The third stage is from 2005 to the present. This stage is the over-speed development stage of China's e-bikes, which is dubbed the "Blowout Stage" by the industry. During this period, as the fierce competition among enterprises has greatly stimulated technological progress and the diffusion of new technologies, the technical level of the e-bike industry has been greatly improved.
1. Choose a brand. Pay attention to choosing a well-known e-bike brand, and the quality and after-sales service are guaranteed.
2. Pick a car model. The safety and performance of different e-bike models are quite different. It is recommended to buy a simple and portable e-bike.
3. Look at the appearance. Pay attention to the surface smoothness and gloss, and pay attention to the quality of welding, painting, and electroplating.
4. Find feelings. Carry out a trial ride, feel whether the e-bike starts, accelerates, and runs smoothly, whether the vehicle is comfortable to operate, and check the brake tightness, handlebar flexibility, and wheel mobility.
5. Check the procedures. Check whether the production license, instruction manual, and certificate of e-bike are valid and complete, and check whether the accessories provided with the bicycle are complete. Pay special attention to whether it is a locally approved vehicle.
6. Look at the configuration. Check whether the important parts of e-bikes, such as batteries, motors, chargers, controllers, tires, brake levers, etc., are branded products. The motor is best to choose brushless.
Pay attention to the cleaning of the e-bike first. After encountering water, especially the saltwater in winter (many cities spray saltwater after heavy snow in winter to avoid freezing), it is necessary to clean it in time, otherwise, it is easy to cause metal parts to rust and paint film aging and fall off. The second is to pay attention to the maximum adjustment height. After riding the e-bike for some time, the whole vehicle should be inspected and adjusted according to the requirements of the manual. Tightening and lubrication are essential at this time. Check whether the fasteners of the e-bike are loose and whether the transmission parts are flexible. Pay attention to wipe off the slick oil after lubricating the chain, and just apply a little oil on the flywheel. The tires should be inflated properly, otherwise, it will affect the comfort and service life of the e-bike. The brakes of e-bikes are the basic guarantee for safety, and they should be checked at any time. As long as there are problems, they should be adjusted or repaired immediately.
It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce e-bike that meets the standards, to ensure the healthy development of the e-bike market. Trust made Co., Ltd. conducts many tests on e-bikes before they leave the factory, and the quality qualification rate is guaranteed. If you are in the e-bike business, you can consider our cost-effective products.